WHAT WILL YOUR JOB OFFER BE LIKE?
Full-time, with 6 months internship and near certain permanent employment afterwards, based on performance and cultural fitting.
WHERE DOES THE MAGIC HAPPEN?
Milan, Via Calabiana 6. We work in a vibrant co-working space called Talent Garden located in a very up and coming neighborhood, with plenty of hip pubs for aperitivos where we celebrate our victories. The co-working space has a warm and welcoming crowd of all ages allowing plenty of knowledge sharing and hangout opportunities. If you are an introvert, then sweat not, we have a lot of quiet spaces and cubicles where you can code away in solitude.
PERKS OF WORKING WITH QUICK ALGORITHM
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and access to a top-notch cafe awaits you at QA
- Gadgets and accessories to help you roll out code like hot cakes
- Books and online resources to your heart's content for skill and personal development
- Unlimited leave plans
- Possibility to work from home
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AT QUICK ALGORITHM
- Work with Product Managers to implement the next generation of Quick Algorithm applications
- Build efficient and reusable back-end code all written in Python
- Deploy your tested code to the production deployments which are based on docker and kubernetes
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Help identify ways to improve and diagnose bugs
- Use fit algorithms to find and implement cost-effective solutions
- Learn how to write small features and deploy them often (continuous integration and deployment)
- Write unit tests and assist in finding and squashing bugs
- Performs various other duties as needed in a Start-Up environment
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO KNOW BEFORE YOU JOIN
- Experience with coding in Python
- Exposure to at least one web-development framework (e.g. Flask, Django)
- Comfortable with development and testing in a Linux programming environment. (e.g. Debian, Ubuntu, Arch Linux)
- Backend experience in Cloud and containerised environments (e.g. AWS, GCloud / Docker) is a big plus
- Familiarity with distributed version control systems (git/mercurial)
- Ability to work autonomously, self-disciplined
- Ability to review and QA your work
- Precise and concise oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
SOUNDS GREAT! NOW, HOW DO I APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Click on the "Apply Now" button below and please take a moment to introduce yourself and tell us why you would be a fit for Quick Algorithm. Fill the form with your information, your resume and your answer to a simple programming challenge.
QA is a Proud User of