WHAT WILL YOUR JOB OFFER BE LIKE?
Full-time, permanent position or 3-6 months internship depending on skills & seniority.
WHERE DOES THE MAGIC HAPPEN?*
Milan, Via Calabiana 6. We work in a vibrant co-working space called Talent Garden located in a very up and coming neighborhood, with plenty of hip pubs for aperitivos where we celebrate our victories. The co-working space has a warm and welcoming crowd of all ages allowing plenty of knowledge sharing and hangout opportunities. If you are an introvert, then sweat not, we have a lot of quiet spaces and cubicles where you can code away in solitude.
PERKS OF WORKING WITH QUICK ALGORITHM
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and access to a top-notch cafe awaits you at QA.
- Gadgets and accessories to help you roll out code like hot cakes.
- Books and online resources to your heart's content for skill and personal development.
- Unlimited leave plans.
- Possibility to work from home.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AT QUICK ALGORITHM
- Work with Product Managers to implement and design the next generation of Quick Algorithm applications.
- Build modular and reusable back-end code all written in Python.
- Deploy your code to production deployments based on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Write efficient algorithms and address performance bottlenecks.
- Participate in code reviews and identify ways to improve code-quality.
- Diagnose bugs and develop effective unit-tests.
- Implement small features and deploy them often (continuous integration and deployment).
- And work on many other cross-department tasks as needed in a Start-Up environment.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO KNOW BEFORE YOU JOIN
- Experience with coding in Python.
- Exposure to at least one web-development framework (e.g. Flask, Django, FastAPI).
- Familiarity with SQL databases. Exposure to an ORM library is a plus (e.g. SQLAlchemy, Django ORM).
- Comfortable with development and testing in a Unix programming environment (e.g. GNU/Linux distributions, MacOS).
- Back-end experience in Cloud and containerized environments (e.g. AWS, GCP / Docker) is a big plus.
- Familiarity with distributed version control systems (Git).
- Ability to work autonomously, self-disciplined.
- Ability to review and QA your work.
- Precise and concise oral and written communication skills in English.
SOUNDS GREAT! NOW, HOW DO I APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Click on the "Apply Now" button below and please take a moment to introduce yourself and tell us why you would be a fit for Quick Algorithm. Fill the form with your information, your resume and your answer to a simple programming challenge.